Home > Drivers Of > Drivers Of Change In Management Accounting
Drivers Of Change In Management Accounting
The changing nature of management accounting and the emergence of “hybrid” accountants. For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostas Stergidis) If you have authored this item and are not yet registered Thus, top management can exhibit substantial confidence in enhancing business performance that can be made by a better understanding of the change drivers, empowering management accountants, and adopting innovative techniques.KeywordsManagement accountants’ You can change this under Settings & Account at any time. http://commsolv.com/drivers-of/drivers-of-and-barriers-to-management-accounting-change.php
Get started today Get started What is Prezi? Factors influencing change in MA skillsMA skills was positively and significantly associated with both the importance of core competency aims & customer oriented initiatives.5. Customer orientationMA skills2. Management accounting evolution not revolution. https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2348581
In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Changing role of the management accountant (pp. 1–13). International Journal of Economic Sciences and Applied Research 6 (2): 149-174. More services MyIDEAS Follow series, journals, authors & more New papers by email Subscribe to new additions to RePEc Author registration Public profiles for Economics researchers Rankings Various rankings of research
Part of Springer Nature. EconPapers is hosted by the Örebro University School of Business. Learn more Loading presentation... Organizational - change in ownership due to aquisition & merger, restructuring2.
The applications of management accounting techniques in Malaysian companies: An industrial survey. Statistics Access and download statistics Corrections When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tei:journl:v:6:y:2013:i:2:p:149-174. Consistent with previous studies, time since ERP adoption appears to be a significant determinant of MA change, but the findings of this study also suggest that late adopters, that is, firms Overall, the results of the PLS tests (n=70) provide significant support for the proposed model.
Watts at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) - Sloan School of Management Information Systems & Economics eJournal Follow Information Systems & Economics eJournal Subscribe to this fee journal for more curated X., Tilt, C., & Forsaith, D. (2004). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=2348581 Benita M. If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item.
Lists This item is not listed on Wikipedia, on a reading list or among the top items on IDEAS. The structural and functional changes of management accountants. The role of management accounting in the development of a manufacturing strategy. Updated standards.MA techniques3.
Journal of Management Accounting Resesarch, 9, 79–108.Google Scholar15.Allot, A. (2000). have a peek at these guys Management accounting practices in Nigerian companies. Management Accounting (July/August), 54–55.Google Scholar16.Burns, J., & Yazdifar, H. (2001). K., Omar, N., & Zainal Abidin, Z. (2003).
- Share This site is part of RePEc and all the data displayed here is part of the RePEc data set.
- It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
- A new look at management accounting.
- M., Groot, T., Malmi, T., & Roberts, H. (1997).
- This page was processed by apollo6 in 0.140 seconds ☰ Advanced Search Papers Journals Authors Institutions Rankings Data Help/FAQ Advanced Search IDEAS home Browse for material Working Papers Journals Software Components
- Dechow, Niels & Mouritsen, Jan, 2005. "Enterprise resource planning systems, management control and the quest for integration," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 30(7-8), pages 691-733.
- New directions in management accounting research.
- Management accounting techniquesTransform since the late 1980New methods for management accountant tool kits constitutes the technical core of MA practice2.
- Box 287FI-65100 VasaFinland Download this Paper Open PDF in Browser Paper statistics Downloads 496 Rank 45,346 Abstract Views 1,599 Related eJournals Managerial Accounting eJournal Follow Managerial Accounting eJournal Subscribe to this
- Submit a Paper Section 508 Text Only Pages Quick Links Research Paper Series Conference Papers Partners in Publishing Organization Homepages Newsletter Sign Up Rankings Top Papers Top Authors Top Organizations About
The future of management accounting: A South Australian perspective. It was apparent that the most important factors that caused the change were core competency aims, changing work patterns/attitudes and broader scope of accountability. Core competencies4. http://commsolv.com/drivers-of/drivers-management-change.php Gullkvist() (Hanken School of Economics, P.O.BOX 287, FI-65101 VAASA, Finland) Registered author(s): AbstractThis study contributes to contemporary research on changes in management accounting (MA) practices by examining the effect of changes
Management accountant skillsService improvement is a constant pressure that demands skill in innovation and flexibility.Interpersonal skills - adviser, analyst & partner to specialist functional and general management1. Organizational restructuring3. O. (1998).
Here is how to contribute.
Check the EconPapers FAQ or send mail to . This allows to link your profile to this item. Gullkvist Hanken School of Economics Date Written: September 1, 2013 Abstract This study contributes to contemporary research on changes in management accounting (MA) practices by examining the effect of changes in External reporting requirements5.
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again. No, thanksConnect with FacebookWHAT FACTORS DRIVE CHANGE IN MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING IN MALAYS No description by Shona Chuk on 22 February 2014 TweetComments (0) Please log in to add your comment. Strategic Finance, 82(2), 29.Google Scholar9.Ruttanaporn, S. (2001). this content Factors influencing change in MA rolesOrganizations that more to customer orientation has more and positive significance change in MA roles because they need to deal and meet the customer needs &
Core competenciesMA skills4. Tenenhaus, Michel & Vinzi, Vincenzo Esposito & Chatelin, Yves-Marie & Lauro, Carlo, 2005. "PLS path modeling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 159-205, January. Management accounting concepts.