Home > Drivers Of > Drivers Of Global Business Success
Drivers Of Global Business Success
There are many reasons why a cookie could not be set correctly. The date on your computer is in the past. morefromWikipedia Risk Risk is the potential that a chosen action or activity (including the choice of inaction) will lead to a loss (an undesirable outcome). No trivia or quizzes yet. weblink
Wuhrer (Editor), F. MENU SUGGESTED TOPICS Subscribe Hi, Sign In Register Items added to cart Your Shopping Cart is empty. Mason Cox School of Business, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas Published in: ·Journal IBM Systems Journal archive Volume 32 Issue 1, January 1993 Pages 143-161 IBM Corp. Companies that struggle with international growth tend to have a hard time answering these basic questions: What are your top 10 countries by revenue share? http://www.palgrave.com/us/book/9781403917010
Apple’s partnership with China Mobile, the largest wireless network in the world, helped the company become the no. 1 smartphone maker in China. Bilginconnect to downloadGetpdfDrivers of global business success: lessons from emerging marketsDownloadDrivers of global business success: lessons from emerging marketsAuthorsVen Sriram + 3Ven SriramZeynep BilginGerhard WuehrerF. When proper support for globalization is in place, the end result is a “global first” culture. When globalization becomes decentralized and has no clear owner, the business struggles to coordinate all the moving parts and drive international strategy forward.
- Based on an analysis of real companies, the conclusions of several studies from a variety of emerging markets are distilled into meaningful and actionable lessons.
- Bilgin V.
- Wührer Copyright 2004 Publisher Palgrave Macmillan UK Copyright Holder Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited Hardcover ISBN 978-1-4039-1701-0 Softcover ISBN 978-1-349-72513-7 Edition Number 1 Number of Pages XVII, 298
- It is a must reading for academics and policymakers in this line of work.' - Maasaki Kotabe, The Washburn Chair Professor of International Business and Marketing, Temple University, Pennsylvania, USA. 'Many
- Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account.
- Show all About the authors IRFAN AMIR Associate Professor of Marketing, Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS), Pakistan MICHAEL A.
- Riverton, NJ, USA tableofcontents doi>10.1147/sj.321.0143 1993 Article Bibliometrics ·Citation Count: 4 ·Downloads (cumulative): n/a ·Downloads (12 Months): n/a ·Downloads (6 Weeks): n/a Recent authors with related interests Concepts
- To find out more about cookies, and how to control them, please see: www.aboutcookies.org About Emerald About Us Company Information Working for Emerald Contact Us How to Find Us Policies &
- Ben je al lid? Meld je aan.